MD Anderson Events
GRC Program Overview
Attend this Information Security Townhall if you support or oversee computer applications that store or manage FDA-regulated data, PHI and proprietary data. Attendees will learn what MD Anderson is doing to help our collaborators and your work comply with 21CFR Part 11, HIPAA and other requirements.
Date: 4/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Information Security
Contact: Molly Shek - (713) 563-9639 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop