MD Anderson Events
GRC Program Overview
Attend this Information Security Townhall if you support or oversee computer applications that store or manage FDA-regulated data, PHI and proprietary data. Attendees will learn what MD Anderson is doing to help our collaborators and your work comply with 21CFR Part 11, HIPAA and other requirements.
Date: 4/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Information Security
Contact: Molly Shek - (713) 563-9639 - email@example.com
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds