MD Anderson Events
GSBS Distinguished Alumnus Lecture: Dr. Patierno, Duke
2012 GSBS Distinguished Alumnus Lecturer
Steven R. Patierno, Ph.D.
Deputy Director of the Duke Cancer Institute
“Trenches, Benches, Bedsides and Wrenches:
Translational Cancer Research Across the Health Continuum”
Friday, November 16, 2012, 4p.m.
Mitchell Basic Science Research Building,
Floor 3, GSBS Large Classroom (BSRB S3.8371)
Date: 11/16/12, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 11/16/12, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Mitchell Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, GSBS Large Classroom (BSRB S3.8371)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Steven R. Patierno, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Deputy Director of the Duke Cancer Institute
Sponsor: Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
Contact: Tracey Barnett - (713) 500-9887 - email@example.com
- How to Eat Healthy When Life Gets Crazy
- Power Bite Snack Demo
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Nahum Sonenberg, Ph.D., FRS
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Nahum Sonenberg, Ph.D., FRS
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry