MD Anderson Events
GSBS Distinguished Alumnus Lecture: Dr. Patierno, Duke
2012 GSBS Distinguished Alumnus Lecturer
Steven R. Patierno, Ph.D.
Deputy Director of the Duke Cancer Institute
“Trenches, Benches, Bedsides and Wrenches:
Translational Cancer Research Across the Health Continuum”
Friday, November 16, 2012, 4p.m.
Mitchell Basic Science Research Building,
Floor 3, GSBS Large Classroom (BSRB S3.8371)
Date: 11/16/12, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 11/16/12, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Mitchell Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, GSBS Large Classroom (BSRB S3.8371)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Steven R. Patierno, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Deputy Director of the Duke Cancer Institute
Sponsor: Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
Contact: Tracey Barnett - (713) 500-9887 - email@example.com
- ERO Seminar Series - Wenyi Wei
- Sprint for Life 2016
- Halo House Foundation 5K and 1K runs for Adults & Children
- Health Disparities Research Faculty Candidate Seminar: Culture, Health Disparities, and Psychosocial Interventions: A focus on Asian American Cancer Survivors by Dr. Qian Lu
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- Achieving Communication Excellence (ACE) Lecture Series
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement at 1MC!
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Medical World Americas
- Life After: Science and Medicine