MD Anderson Events
GSBS Distinguished Alumnus Lecture: Dr. Patierno, Duke
2012 GSBS Distinguished Alumnus Lecturer
Steven R. Patierno, Ph.D.
Deputy Director of the Duke Cancer Institute
“Trenches, Benches, Bedsides and Wrenches:
Translational Cancer Research Across the Health Continuum”
Friday, November 16, 2012, 4p.m.
Mitchell Basic Science Research Building,
Floor 3, GSBS Large Classroom (BSRB S3.8371)
Date: 11/16/12, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 11/16/12, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Mitchell Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, GSBS Large Classroom (BSRB S3.8371)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Steven R. Patierno, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Deputy Director of the Duke Cancer Institute
Sponsor: Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
Contact: Tracey Barnett - (713) 500-9887 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds