MD Anderson Events
GSBS Distinguished Alumnus Lecture: Dr. Patierno, Duke
2012 GSBS Distinguished Alumnus Lecturer
Steven R. Patierno, Ph.D.
Deputy Director of the Duke Cancer Institute
“Trenches, Benches, Bedsides and Wrenches:
Translational Cancer Research Across the Health Continuum”
Friday, November 16, 2012, 4p.m.
Mitchell Basic Science Research Building,
Floor 3, GSBS Large Classroom (BSRB S3.8371)
Date: 11/16/12, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 11/16/12, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Mitchell Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, GSBS Large Classroom (BSRB S3.8371)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Steven R. Patierno, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Deputy Director of the Duke Cancer Institute
Sponsor: Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
Contact: Tracey Barnett - (713) 500-9887 - email@example.com
- Biostatistics Grand Rounds
- ERO Special Seminar Series Event: Faculty Candidate Presentation
- Performance for Kids & Families: Houston Grand Opera's "The Puffed-Up Prima Donna"
- Clinical Research-OneConnectTown Hall
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- ERO Seminar Series - Max Diehn
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- 8th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 4th Annual President’s Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation
- Write Winning Grant Proposals
- Women Leading the Way; Lecture by Sally Kornbluth