MD Anderson Events
GSBS Distinguished Alumnus Lecture: Dr. Patierno, Duke
2012 GSBS Distinguished Alumnus Lecturer
Steven R. Patierno, Ph.D.
Deputy Director of the Duke Cancer Institute
“Trenches, Benches, Bedsides and Wrenches:
Translational Cancer Research Across the Health Continuum”
Friday, November 16, 2012, 4p.m.
Mitchell Basic Science Research Building,
Floor 3, GSBS Large Classroom (BSRB S3.8371)
Date: 11/16/12, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 11/16/12, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Mitchell Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, GSBS Large Classroom (BSRB S3.8371)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Steven R. Patierno, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Deputy Director of the Duke Cancer Institute
Sponsor: Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
Contact: Tracey Barnett - (713) 500-9887 - email@example.com
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang