MD Anderson Events
Glycoproteins in noninvasive cancer diagnostics
Dr. Ed Sauter is a physician scientist and enterpriser on developing early diagnosis assays for breast cancer. He has published on carbohydrate antigens uniquely expressed by early stage of breast cancer which discriminates tumor from healthy tissues.
Date: 3/26/13, all day
Time: 3/26/13, all day
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Dapeng Zhou
Contact: Dapeng Zhou - email@example.com
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry