MD Anderson Events
Glycoproteins in noninvasive cancer diagnostics
Dr. Ed Sauter is a physician scientist and enterpriser with his research focus on developing assays for early diagnosis of breast cancer. He has published on carbohydrate antigens uniquely expressed by early stage of breast cancer which discriminates tumor from healthy tissues.
Date: 3/26/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 3/26/13, 10am to 11am
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Dapeng Zhou
Speaker: Ed Sauter
Contact: Dapeng Zhou - (713) 792-3134 - email@example.com
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Ash Wednesday Services
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale