MD Anderson Events
HPV & Cervical Cancer Summit
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
8:00am – 6:00pm
United Way of Greater Houston
50 Waugh Drive, Houston, TX 77007
We cordially invite:
- Cervical Cancer Survivors
- Public Health and Medical Professionals
- Community Health Workers
- Certified Health Education Specialists
- Medical, Nursing, & Allied Health Students
Topics will include an overview of the Texas Women's Health Program, an update of current screening guidelines, HPV-related diseases in females and males, building a cervical cancer survivorship coalition, community interventions, survivor stories, and several targeted breakout sessions.
Conference fee: $25 Early Registration, $35 Late Registration, plus a $2.50 administrative fee. Cancer survivors are invited to attend for FREE. There will be no walk-in registrations available.
Date: 1/22/14, 8am to 6pm
Time: 1/22/14, 8am to 6pm
Location: United Way of Houston, 50 Waugh Drive, Houston, TX 77007
CME: CHW CEUs, CNE, CME, CHES
Contact: Melissa Mims - email@example.com
Program Agenda.pdf (PDF, 955 KB)
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation