MD Anderson Events
HPV & Cervical Cancer Summit
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
8:00am – 6:00pm
United Way of Greater Houston
50 Waugh Drive, Houston, TX 77007
We cordially invite:
- Cervical Cancer Survivors
- Public Health and Medical Professionals
- Community Health Workers
- Certified Health Education Specialists
- Medical, Nursing, & Allied Health Students
Topics will include an overview of the Texas Women's Health Program, an update of current screening guidelines, HPV-related diseases in females and males, building a cervical cancer survivorship coalition, community interventions, survivor stories, and several targeted breakout sessions.
Conference fee: $25 Early Registration, $35 Late Registration, plus a $2.50 administrative fee. Cancer survivors are invited to attend for FREE. There will be no walk-in registrations available.
Date: 1/22/14, 8am to 6pm
Time: 1/22/14, 8am to 6pm
Location: United Way of Houston, 50 Waugh Drive, Houston, TX 77007
CME: CHW CEUs, CNE, CME, CHES
Contact: Melissa Mims - email@example.com
Program Agenda.pdf (PDF, 955 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.