MD Anderson Events
How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
Date: 2/11/17, 7:30am to 3:30pm
Time: 2/11/17, 7:30am to 3:30pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
CME: 8.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Facilitator: Allison Baring
Sponsor: Marion Scoggins, MD
Contact: Sabrina Moscot - (713) 563-4759 - email@example.com
FINAL Breast Seed Brochure.pdf (PDF, 357 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare