MD Anderson Events
How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
Date: 2/11/17, 7:30am to 3:30pm
Time: 2/11/17, 7:30am to 3:30pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
CME: 8.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Facilitator: Allison Baring
Sponsor: Marion Scoggins, MD
Contact: Sabrina Moscot - (713) 563-4759 - email@example.com
FINAL Breast Seed Brochure.pdf (PDF, 357 KB)
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"