MD Anderson Events
Imaging and Response Evaluation In Clinical Trials Conference
Workshop will cover:
Anatomy basics on CT chest, abdomen, pelvis, body PET/CT, and MRI brain imaging and imaging techniques
Lesion Measurements and RECIST 1.0, RECIST 1.1, CHOI, PERCIST, WHO, CHESON and RANO criteria
Limitations and pitfalls of tumor measurements
Date: 10/12/12, 9am to 4pm
Time: 10/12/12, 9am to 4pm
Location: Anderson Conference Hall, R11.1100 Rooms 1-2, 7-8
CME: This live activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
Facilitator: Filip Janku, MD, PhD.
Sponsor: Razelle Kurzrock, MD
Contact: Kathy Ellis - (713) 563-0182 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach