MD Anderson Events
Imaging and Response Evaluation In Clinical Trials Conference
Workshop will cover:
Anatomy basics on CT chest, abdomen, pelvis, body PET/CT, and MRI brain imaging and imaging techniques
Lesion Measurements and RECIST 1.0, RECIST 1.1, CHOI, PERCIST, WHO, CHESON and RANO criteria
Limitations and pitfalls of tumor measurements
Date: 10/12/12, 9am to 4pm
Time: 10/12/12, 9am to 4pm
Location: Anderson Conference Hall, R11.1100 Rooms 1-2, 7-8
CME: This live activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
Facilitator: Filip Janku, MD, PhD.
Sponsor: Razelle Kurzrock, MD
Contact: Kathy Ellis - (713) 563-0182 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"