MD Anderson Events
Imaging and Response Evaluation In Clinical Trials Conference
Anatomy basics on CT chest, abdomen, pelvis, body PET/CT, and MRI brain imaging and imaging techniques
Lesion Measurements and RECIST 1.0, RECIST 1.1, CHOI, PERCIST, WHO, CHESON, and RANO criteria
Limitation and pitfalls of tumor measurements
Date: 10/11/13, 9am to 4:30pm
Time: 10/11/13, 9am to 4:30pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-4
CME: This live activity has been approved for 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
Facilitator: Filip Janku, MD, PhD
Sponsor: Filip Janku, MD, PhD
Contact: Sheori Ross - (713) 792-0405 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.