MD Anderson Events
Inaugural Global Conference on Perioperative Medicine: Care of the Elderly and the Cancer Patient
* Prepare for the emerging tsunami in healthcare: Care of the elderly and the cancer patient
* Interact with international experts
Date: 11/28/12 to 12/2/12
Time: 11/28/12, 8am to 12/2/12, 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Directions: Main Hospital Building, 11th Floor, Hickey Auditorium and lobby
CME: 38.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credits, of which 2.25 are ethics/professional credits
Contact: Jacquelyn Taylor-Brown - (713) 792-6911 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare