MD Anderson Events
Information Session - Patient and Family Advisory Council
Learn more about the first institutional Patient and Family Advisory Council -- and how you can help improve the patient experience at MD Anderson.
This information session will give patients, families, caregivers and survivors a chance to ask questions and learn more about serving on the council.
Date: 3/4/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/4/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Main Building, Floor 4, near Elevator A, The Learning Center classroom (R4.1121)
Directions: Park in Garage 10 at Entrance 2. Enter the Main Building from the Level 3 skybridge and take Elevator A to Floor 4. Go through The Learning Center to Room R4.1121. For detailed directions and maps, visit www.access.mdanderson.org.
Format: Community Event
Contact: Caitlyn Byler - (713) 745-0256 - email@example.com
PFAC_FAQ.pdf (PDF, 98 KB)
- Early Age Onset Colorectal Cancer Education Symposium
- 9th Annual Prostate Health Conference
- 2016 AIM for the CURE Melanoma Walk and Fun Run
- World Sepsis Awareness Day - Public Awareness Event
- Head for the Cure 5K
- Light the Night
- Love Your Body Day 2016 Patient Health Fair and Fashion Show
- Love Your Body Day 2016
- Caregiver Week