MD Anderson Events
Information Session - Patient and Family Advisory Council
Learn more about the first institutional Patient and Family Advisory Council -- and how you can help improve the patient experience at MD Anderson.
This information session will give patients, families, caregivers and survivors a chance to ask questions and learn more about serving on the council.
Date: 3/13/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/13/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Mays Clinic, Floor 2, near The Tree Sculpture, The Learning Center classroom (ACB2.1049B)
Directions: Park in Mays Clinic Garage, Entrance 5 or valet at Entrance 7. For detailed directions and maps, visit www.access.mdanderson.org.
Format: Community Event
Contact: Caitlyn Byler - (713) 745-0256 - email@example.com
PFAC_FAQ.pdf (PDF, 98 KB)
- MD Anderson @ The Shell Houston Open
- Well Wives Support Group
- FOOTLOOSE - myCancerConnection Day Away Program
- Relay for LIfe Katy/ West Houston
- Relay for Life Greater Fort Bend
- 15th Annual Run for the Rose
- Oral cancer screenings
- PIKNIC - Overcoming fatigue during your cancer journey
- PIKNIC - Finding the inner link to healing
- AMP UP! Move to End Bladder Cancer