MD Anderson Events
Inside Money: Managing Income and Debt
Everyone knows that planning for retirement is important, but sometimes the expenses of "right now" get in the way. Learn how making changes today in your budgeting, spending, saving and debt reduction can greatly improve your financial future!
Come to the workshop to learn:
- Importance of cash flow and how to use it
- Change how you look at saving and spending
- Identify good and bad debt, and ways to manage it
TIAA-CREF leads this interactive workshop to provide strategies that meet these common goals and help improve your retirement savings. Learn more about this topic and other retirement workshops.
Tuesday, August 12
Noon - 1:00 p.m.
Duncan Building, Floor 8, Conference Center Rooms 6-8 (CPB.3408)
Tuesday, August 26
Noon - 1:00 p.m.
Mid Campus Building 1, Floor 3, Conference Center, Rooms 6-8 (1MC3.1016)
Not able to attend or want to learn more?
Check out our other retirement education resources.
- Need next steps on retirement? See the Retirement Action Plan to view timelines, calculators and resources in one location.
- Meet 1-1 with a retirement provider, free of charge.
- Estimate your retirement benefits with the TRS and Social Security calculators.
- View retirement planning videos from UT System (scroll halfway down the page.)
- Will you have enough for retirement? Find out with My Retirement Outlook.
Date: 8/12/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 8/12/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, 8th floor Rooms 6-8
Contact: myHR - 56947 - email@example.com
- Global Navigation
- About Us
- How You Can Help
- Children's Art Project
- Contact Us
- Patient and Cancer Information
- Cancer Information
- Patient Information
- Care Centers & Clinics
- Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Services & Amenities
- Clinical Trials
- News and Publications
- Education and Research
- Departments, Programs & Labs
- Research at MD Anderson
- Education & Training
- Resources for Professionals
- For Employees
- Employee Resources
- Doing Business
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Partners & Affiliates
- State of Texas
- State of Texas Home Page
- Statewide Search (TRAIL)
- State Comptroller - Where the Money Goes
- Texas Homeland Security
- The University of Texas System
- Institution Resume
- Legal, Policy and Reports
- Reports to the State
- Legal Statements & Site Policies