MD Anderson Events
Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
Drugging STAT Proteins to Treat Inflammatory Disorders and Cancer
Date: 11/16/12, 8am to 9am
Time: 11/16/12, 8am to 9am
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 3 (FCT3.4143)
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Speaker: David Tweardy, M.D.
Speaker Bio: David Tweardy, M.D., is section chief of Infectious Diseases at Baylor College of Medicine.
Contact: Judy Overton - (713) 792-8031 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology Institutional Grand Rounds
- Cancer Prevention and Control Grand Rounds- Kenneth Offit, M.D., M.P.H.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- Palliative, Rehabilitation and Integrative Medicine Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Leukemia Hematology Grand Rounds
- Conduit Choices for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Novel Immune-Based Therapies in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia