MD Anderson Events
Interventional Pulmonology in Cancer Patients
Date: 2/16/17 to 2/17/17
Time: 2/16/17, 7am to 2/17/17, 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
CME: 14.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Facilitator: Eric Gagneaux
Sponsor: George Eapen, MD
Contact: Francisco Ostolaza - (713) 563-0154 - email@example.com
BROCHURE _FINAL 101416_erg.pdf (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare