MD Anderson Events
Interventional Pulmonology in Cancer Patients
Date: 2/16/17 to 2/17/17
Time: 2/16/17, 7am to 2/17/17, 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
CME: 14.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Facilitator: Eric Gagneaux
Sponsor: George Eapen, MD
Contact: Francisco Ostolaza - (713) 563-0154 - email@example.com
BROCHURE _FINAL 101416_erg.pdf (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"