MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Rong Li, Ph.D.
Stowers Institute of Medical Research
Kansas City, MO
"A Numbers Game: The Effect of Aneuploidy on the Phenome, Genome and Cellular Stress Adaptation"
Host: Greg May, Ph.D.
Laboratory Medicine - Research
Date: 9/18/12, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 9/18/12, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main MDACC Bldg. via the 3rd/4th floorTan Zone skybridges and the front entrance to BSRB on 6767 Bertner
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- Clinical Cancer Prevention Lecture Series: "Scholarship Investment: Education and Diverse Recruitment to Clinical Trials" - Elise D Cook, MD and Lonzetta L Newman, MD FACP
- Integrative Medicine Program Lecture Series
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging DIRSS: Research Seminar Series
- 21st Annual Milam Leavens Distinguished Lectureship
- MRI Educational Seminar Alphabet Soup: Navigating MRI for Simulation In Radiation Oncology
- The Stadtler Lecture Series - Dr. Leroy Hood
- Immunotherapy for Glioblastoma: Hypes and Hopes