MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Rong Li, Ph.D.
Stowers Institute of Medical Research
Kansas City, MO
"A Numbers Game: The Effect of Aneuploidy on the Phenome, Genome and Cellular Stress Adaptation"
Host: Greg May, Ph.D.
Laboratory Medicine - Research
Date: 9/18/12, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 9/18/12, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main MDACC Bldg. via the 3rd/4th floorTan Zone skybridges and the front entrance to BSRB on 6767 Bertner
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- ASCO University webinar: Patient-reported outcomes in cancer
- Dean's Lecture - Vaccination to Save Lives from Pneumonia and Neonatal Sepsis
- Cheves Smythe Distinguished Lecture in Education and Geriatric Medicine
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging Research Seminar Series - “Radiomics and Deep Learning in Breast MRI for Precision Medicine”for Precision Medicine”
- "TERT Promoter Mutations in Thyroid Cancer: a New Era of Thyroid Oncology"
- Strengthening the Cancer Control Pipeline: Growing the Next Generation of Researchers through GMaP Region 3
- Microbiome Working Group Meeting
- Center for Cancer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series