MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Rong Li, Ph.D.
Stowers Institute of Medical Research
Kansas City, MO
"A Numbers Game: The Effect of Aneuploidy on the Phenome, Genome and Cellular Stress Adaptation"
Host: Greg May, Ph.D.
Laboratory Medicine - Research
Date: 9/18/12, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 9/18/12, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main MDACC Bldg. via the 3rd/4th floorTan Zone skybridges and the front entrance to BSRB on 6767 Bertner
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oncologic Emergency Medicine Education Series
- Ernst Knobil Distinguished Lecture
- Center for Cancer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series
- Integrative Medicine Program Lecture Series
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Flourishing As We Age: A View From Our Telemeres"
- 3rd Annual Sidney Wallace Memorial Lecture - Diagnostic Imaging Research Seminar Series