MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Elizabeth Murchison, Ph.D.
"Clonally Transmissible Cancers in Dogs and Tasmanian Devils"
Host: Richard R. Behringer, Ph.D.
Department of Genetics
Date: 9/25/12, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 9/25/12, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main MDACC Bldg. via the 3rd/4th floorTan Zone skybridges and the front entrance to BSRB on 6767 Bertner
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheves Smythe Distinguished Lecture in Education and Geriatric Medicine
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging Research Seminar Series - “Radiomics and Deep Learning in Breast MRI for Precision Medicine”for Precision Medicine”
- "TERT Promoter Mutations in Thyroid Cancer: a New Era of Thyroid Oncology"
- Strengthening the Cancer Control Pipeline: Growing the Next Generation of Researchers through GMaP Region 3
- Department of Epidemiology Seminar Series
- Microbiome Working Group Meeting
- Addication and Pain Medicine
- Center for Cancer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series