MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Elaine Mardis, Ph.D.
Washington University St. Louis
St. Louis, MO
"Integrated Cancer Genomics"
Host: Nicholas Navin, Ph.D.
Department of Genetics
Date: 10/9/12, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 10/9/12, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main MDACC Bldg. via the 3rd/4th floorTan Zone skybridges and the front entrance to BSRB on 6767 Bertner
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Endocrine Research Seminar Series
- The Rolanette and Berdon Lawrence Bone Disease Program of Texas
- Clinical Cancer Prevention Lecture Series: "Blood biomarkers to increase the impact of cancer screening: application to lung cancer" - Samir Hanash, MD, PhD
- Ernst Knobil Distinguished Lecture
- Border Patrol & Melanoma: PD-1 at the Gate
- Center for Cancer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series
- Integrative Medicine Program Lecture Series
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Flourishing As We Age: A View From Our Telemeres"