MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Freda Miller, Ph.D.
University of Toronto, The Hospital for Sick children
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA
"Building and Repairing The Nervous System with Stem Cells"
Host: Sadhan Majumder, Ph.D.
Department of Genetics
Date: 12/4/12, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 12/4/12, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main MDACC Bldg. via the 3rd/4th floorTan Zone skybridges and the front entrance to BSRB on 6767 Bertner
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- Cheves Smythe Distinguished Lecture in Education and Geriatric Medicine
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging Research Seminar Series - “Radiomics and Deep Learning in Breast MRI for Precision Medicine”for Precision Medicine”
- "TERT Promoter Mutations in Thyroid Cancer: a New Era of Thyroid Oncology"
- Strengthening the Cancer Control Pipeline: Growing the Next Generation of Researchers through GMaP Region 3
- Department of Epidemiology Seminar Series
- Microbiome Working Group Meeting
- Addication and Pain Medicine
- Center for Cancer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series