MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Tarun Kapoor, Ph.D.
New York, NY
"Identifying and validating chemical inhibitors as probes of cellular mechanism and new drugs"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 1/8/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 1/8/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Contact: Salbi Kassardjian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.