MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Tarun Kapoor, Ph.D.
New York, NY
"Identifying and validating chemical inhibitors as probes of cellular mechanism and new drugs"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 1/8/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 1/8/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Contact: Salbi Kassardjian - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies