MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Tarun Kapoor, Ph.D.
New York, NY
"Identifying and validating chemical inhibitors as probes of cellular mechanism and new drugs"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 1/8/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 1/8/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Contact: Salbi Kassardjian - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar - “Regulation of self-renewal in Cancer stem cells”
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar