MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Ramon Parsons, M.D., Ph.D.
New York, NY
"Suppressing Cancer with PTEN"
Host: Guillermina Lozano, Ph.D., and the Center for Genetics and Genomics
Date: 1/29/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 1/29/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main MDACC Bldg. via the 3rd/4th floor Tan Zone skybridges and the front entrance to BSRB on 6767 Bertner.
Contact: Salbi Kassardjian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship
- Morgan Welch Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Program 10th Anniversary Conference: The Future of Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “The VHL Tumor Suppressor: Insights into Oxygen Sensing, Cancer Metabolism and Drugging the Undruggable”
- Interventional Pulmonology in Cancer Patients
- Fifth State of the Science Cancer Survivorship Research Across Texas