MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Evan Eichler, Ph.D.
University of Washington
"Human genome structural variation, disease and evolution"
Host: Nicholas Navin, Ph.D.
Date: 2/12/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 2/12/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main MDACC Bldg. via the 3rd/4th floor Tan Zone skybridgs and the front entrance to BSRB on 6767 Bertner
Contact: Salbi Kassardjian - email@example.com
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care