MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Franziska Michor, Ph.D.
Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Department of Biostatistics, Harvard School of Public Health
Title: "Evolutionary dynamics of tumor heterogeneity"
Host: Nicholas Navin, Ph.D.
Date: 10/3/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 10/3/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Contact: Salbi Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference