MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Franziska Michor, Ph.D.
Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Department of Biostatistics, Harvard School of Public Health
Title: "Evolutionary dynamics of tumor heterogeneity"
Host: Nicholas Navin, Ph.D.
Date: 10/3/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 10/3/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Contact: Salbi Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar - “Regulation of self-renewal in Cancer stem cells”
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar