MD Anderson Events
John H Blaffer Lecture Series
Lynn Cooley, PhD
C. N. H. Long Professor of Genetics
Yale School of Medicine
New Haven, CT
"Intercelular Communication During Drosophila Oogenesis: The Many Roles of Ring Canals"
Host: Gregory May, PhD
Department of Lab Medicine
Date: 11/19/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 11/19/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship