MD Anderson Events
John H Blaffer Lecture Series
Lynn Cooley, PhD
C. N. H. Long Professor of Genetics
Yale School of Medicine
New Haven, CT
"Intercelular Communication During Drosophila Oogenesis: The Many Roles of Ring Canals"
Host: Gregory May, PhD
Department of Lab Medicine
Date: 11/19/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 11/19/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery