MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Raffaella Sordella, PhD
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
Cold Spring Harbor, NY
"Precision Medicine and New Challenges for the Anti-cancer Research"
Host: Nicholas Navin, PhD
Departmend of Genetics
Date: 12/3/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 12/3/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salbi Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies