MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Eric U. Selker, Ph.D.
Professor of Biology
Institute of Molecular Biology
University of Oregon
"DNA Methylation, Gene Silencing and Control of Heterochromatin of Neurospora" Host: Greg May, Ph.D. Department of LAB MED
"DNA Methylation, Gene Silencing and Control of Heterochromatin of Neurospora"
Host: Greg May, Ph.D.
Department of LAB MED
Date: 2/4/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 2/4/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery