MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Eric U. Selker, Ph.D.
Professor of Biology
Institute of Molecular Biology
University of Oregon
"DNA Methylation, Gene Silencing and Control of Heterochromatin of Neurospora" Host: Greg May, Ph.D. Department of LAB MED
"DNA Methylation, Gene Silencing and Control of Heterochromatin of Neurospora"
Host: Greg May, Ph.D.
Department of LAB MED
Date: 2/4/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 2/4/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach