MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Eric U. Selker, Ph.D.
Professor of Biology
Institute of Molecular Biology
University of Oregon
"DNA Methylation, Gene Silencing and Control of Heterochromatin of Neurospora" Host: Greg May, Ph.D. Department of LAB MED
"DNA Methylation, Gene Silencing and Control of Heterochromatin of Neurospora"
Host: Greg May, Ph.D.
Department of LAB MED
Date: 2/4/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 2/4/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Marker-guided targeted therapy, PARP inhibitors, and novel post-translational modification of PD-L1"
- Biomechanics and Tissue Engineering A Collaborative Workshop
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship
- Morgan Welch Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Program 10th Anniversary Conference: The Future of Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “The VHL Tumor Suppressor: Insights into Oxygen Sensing, Cancer Metabolism and Drugging the Undruggable”