MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Thea Tlsty, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Pathology and Director of the Center for Translational Research in the Molecular Genetics of Cancer
University of California, San Francisco
Title of Seminar: "Novel Signaling Networks Regulate Pluripotency in Adult Human Somatic Cells"
Host: Nicholas Navin, Ph.D.
Dept. of Genetics
Date: 4/15/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 4/15/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies