MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Thea Tlsty, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Pathology and Director of the Center for Translational Research in the Molecular Genetics of Cancer
University of California, San Francisco
Title of Seminar: "Novel Signaling Networks Regulate Pluripotency in Adult Human Somatic Cells"
Host: Nicholas Navin, Ph.D.
Dept. of Genetics
Date: 4/15/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 4/15/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations