MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Thea Tlsty, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Pathology and Director of the Center for Translational Research in the Molecular Genetics of Cancer
University of California, San Francisco
Title of Seminar: "Novel Signaling Networks Regulate Pluripotency in Adult Human Somatic Cells"
Host: Nicholas Navin, Ph.D.
Dept. of Genetics
Date: 4/15/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 4/15/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar - “Regulation of self-renewal in Cancer stem cells”
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar