MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Thea Tlsty, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Pathology and Director of the Center for Translational Research in the Molecular Genetics of Cancer
University of California, San Francisco
Title of Seminar: "Novel Signaling Networks Regulate Pluripotency in Adult Human Somatic Cells"
Host: Nicholas Navin, Ph.D.
Dept. of Genetics
Date: 4/15/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 4/15/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare