MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Brigid Hogan, Ph.D., FRS
Professor and Chair
Department of Cell Biology
Duke University School of Medicine
"The Life of Breath: Stem Cells in Lung Homeostasis and Repair"
Host: Jichao Chen, Ph.D.
Department of Pulmonary Medicine
Date: 5/6/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 5/6/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Amy Heimberger, M.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Frederick F. Lang, MD, FACS, FAANS
- GAP 2017 Conference - Houston
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct
- 1st Oncological Critical Care Research Network International Conference
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience May Seminar Series
- 2017 Internal Medicine Research Retreat
- Center for Camcer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series