MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Brigid Hogan, Ph.D., FRS
Professor and Chair
Department of Cell Biology
Duke University School of Medicine
"The Life of Breath: Stem Cells in Lung Homeostasis and Repair"
Host: Jichao Chen, Ph.D.
Department of Pulmonary Medicine
Date: 5/6/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 5/6/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship