MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Title: "Determinants of Tumor Metabolic Dependencies"
Host: Boyi Gan, Ph.D.
Department of Experimental Radiation Oncology
The lecture will be video conferenced to the SCRB4 Auditorium, S1.1110. www.mdanderson.org/blaffer
Date: 2/14/17, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 2/14/17, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Onstead Auditorium is accessible from the MD Anderson Main building via the 3rd & 4th floor Tan Zone skybridges, and by the front entrance to the Mitchell BSRB at 6767 Bertner Avenue
Contact: Elva Lopez - (713) 834-6325 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheves Smythe Distinguished Lecture in Education and Geriatric Medicine
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging Research Seminar Series - “Radiomics and Deep Learning in Breast MRI for Precision Medicine”for Precision Medicine”
- "TERT Promoter Mutations in Thyroid Cancer: a New Era of Thyroid Oncology"
- Strengthening the Cancer Control Pipeline: Growing the Next Generation of Researchers through GMaP Region 3
- Microbiome Working Group Meeting
- Center for Cancer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series
- Integrative Medicine Program Lecture Series