MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Seminar Series
Nathaniel Heintz, Ph.D.
James and Marilyn Simons Professor
Laboratory of Molecular Biology
The Rockefeller University
Title of Seminar: "Understanding Neuronal Diversity: TRAP Molecular Phenotyping and 5- hydroxymethylcytosine"
Host: Ralf Krahe, Ph.D.
Department of Genetics
Date: 3/4/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 3/4/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare