MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Seminar Series
Nathaniel Heintz, Ph.D.
James and Marilyn Simons Professor
Laboratory of Molecular Biology
The Rockefeller University
Title of Seminar: "Understanding Neuronal Diversity: TRAP Molecular Phenotyping and 5- hydroxymethylcytosine"
Host: Ralf Krahe, Ph.D.
Department of Genetics
Date: 3/4/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 3/4/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fast Track Orientation
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar - “Regulation of self-renewal in Cancer stem cells”
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course