MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Seminar Series
Nathaniel Heintz, Ph.D.
James and Marilyn Simons Professor
Laboratory of Molecular Biology
The Rockefeller University
Title of Seminar: "Understanding Neuronal Diversity: TRAP Molecular Phenotyping and 5- hydroxymethylcytosine"
Host: Ralf Krahe, Ph.D.
Department of Genetics
Date: 3/4/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 3/4/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery