MD Anderson Events
Join us for the Oxford Gene Technology (OGT) Lunch and Learn.
Lecture: Providing comprehensive cancer mutation screening solutions - FISH, microarrays and sequencing.
Date: 6/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Anderson Confernce Hall, R11.1100 Room 7 & 8
Facilitator: Jun Gu,MD, Ph.D
Speaker: Rangasamy Elumalai, PhD
Speaker Bio: Field Application Specialist, OGT
Sponsor: Jun Gu,MD, Ph.D
Contact: Ephrem Chin - (914) 467-5285 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn and Lunch 6-3-2014_Final.pdf (PDF, 362 KB)
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "ERK-dependent AKT dephosphorylation: Trastuzumab treatment highlights a novel druggable ErbB2 signaling pathway in breast cancer cells"
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Collective Soul Symposium - Embracing the care of the human spirit of patients with advanced illness and their caregivers
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- 2016 GME-Macy Foundation Summit
- Non-coding RNAs and Cancer: From Biology to Technology
- Medical Oncology and Hematology 2016: Muldisciplinary Approaches that Improve Coordination of Care
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience February Seminar Series
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series