MD Anderson Events
Join us for the Oxford Gene Technology (OGT) Lunch and Learn.
Lecture: Providing comprehensive cancer mutation screening solutions - FISH, microarrays and sequencing.
Date: 6/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Anderson Confernce Hall, R11.1100 Room 7 & 8
Facilitator: Jun Gu,MD, Ph.D
Speaker: Rangasamy Elumalai, PhD
Speaker Bio: Field Application Specialist, OGT
Sponsor: Jun Gu,MD, Ph.D
Contact: Ephrem Chin - (914) 467-5285 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn and Lunch 6-3-2014_Final.pdf (PDF, 362 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery