MD Anderson Events
Join us for the Oxford Gene Technology (OGT) Lunch and Learn.
Lecture: Providing comprehensive cancer mutation screening solutions - FISH, microarrays and sequencing.
Date: 6/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Anderson Confernce Hall, R11.1100 Room 7 & 8
Facilitator: Jun Gu,MD, Ph.D
Speaker: Rangasamy Elumalai, PhD
Speaker Bio: Field Application Specialist, OGT
Sponsor: Jun Gu,MD, Ph.D
Contact: Ephrem Chin - (914) 467-5285 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn and Lunch 6-3-2014_Final.pdf (PDF, 362 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies