MD Anderson Events
Join us for the Oxford Gene Technology (OGT) Lunch and Learn.
Lecture: Providing comprehensive cancer mutation screening solutions - FISH, microarrays and sequencing.
Date: 6/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Anderson Confernce Hall, R11.1100 Room 7 & 8
Facilitator: Jun Gu,MD, Ph.D
Speaker: Rangasamy Elumalai, PhD
Speaker Bio: Field Application Specialist, OGT
Sponsor: Jun Gu,MD, Ph.D
Contact: Ephrem Chin - (914) 467-5285 - email@example.com
Learn and Lunch 6-3-2014_Final.pdf (PDF, 362 KB)
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course