MD Anderson Events
Join us for the Oxford Gene Technology (OGT) Lunch and Learn.
Lecture: Providing comprehensive cancer mutation screening solutions - FISH, microarrays and sequencing.
Date: 6/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Anderson Confernce Hall, R11.1100 Room 7 & 8
Facilitator: Jun Gu,MD, Ph.D
Speaker: Rangasamy Elumalai, PhD
Speaker Bio: Field Application Specialist, OGT
Sponsor: Jun Gu,MD, Ph.D
Contact: Ephrem Chin - (914) 467-5285 - email@example.com
Learn and Lunch 6-3-2014_Final.pdf (PDF, 362 KB)
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation