MD Anderson Events
Laugh Out Loud Expressions Sale
Just in time for Valentine's Day! Whimsical, animated plush figures. Entertainment for old and young alike.
Proceeds benefit the Volunteer Endowment for Patient Support.
Date: 2/10/14 to 2/14/14
Time: 2/10/14, 9am to 2/14/14, 4pm
Location: The Aquarium, Main Building, Floor 1
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Volunteer Services
Contact: Frances Snipes - (713) 745-0266 - email@example.com
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang