MD Anderson Events
Lemonade Stand -- Pediatric Education and Creative Arts Program
Each year, pediatric patients attending the Children's Cancer Hospital's in-hospital school set up an on-site lemonade stand to demonstrate the princples and practices of entrepreneurship learned through Lemonade Day Houston. Lemonade Day, is a national initiative designed to promote the entrepreneurial experience in youth. This year National Lemonade Day is Sunday, May 4. In honor of this national event, the Pediatric Education and Creative Arts Program invites patients, families, faculty and staff of the entire institution to have a free cup of lemonade from our lemonade stand in the Clark Clinic Lobby on Thursday, May 1 between 11:30 and 1:00.
Date: 5/1/14, all day
Time: 5/1/14, all day
Location: Clark Clinic Lobby
Directions: Near escalators
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Shanicca Joshua - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds