MD Anderson Events
Lemonade Stand -- Pediatric Education and Creative Arts Program
Each year, pediatric patients attending the Children's Cancer Hospital's in-hospital school set up an on-site lemonade stand to demonstrate the princples and practices of entrepreneurship learned through Lemonade Day Houston. Lemonade Day, is a national initiative designed to promote the entrepreneurial experience in youth. This year National Lemonade Day is Sunday, May 4. In honor of this national event, the Pediatric Education and Creative Arts Program invites patients, families, faculty and staff of the entire institution to have a free cup of lemonade from our lemonade stand in the Clark Clinic Lobby on Thursday, May 1 between 11:30 and 1:00.
Date: 5/1/14, all day
Time: 5/1/14, all day
Location: Clark Clinic Lobby
Directions: Near escalators
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Shanicca Joshua - email@example.com
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop