MD Anderson Events
Lessons Learned from the Development of HER2 Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
Seminar hosted by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 4/3/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 4/3/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: Neil L. Spector, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor of Medicine Associate Professor of Pharmacology & Cancer Biology Co-Director, Experimental Therapeutics Program Associate Director of Clinical Research, Breast Cancer Program Duke Cancer Institute Durham, NC
Contact: Nita Burke - (713) 792-3336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference