MD Anderson Events
Lessons Learned from the Development of HER2 Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
Seminar hosted by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 4/3/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 4/3/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: Neil L. Spector, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor of Medicine Associate Professor of Pharmacology & Cancer Biology Co-Director, Experimental Therapeutics Program Associate Director of Clinical Research, Breast Cancer Program Duke Cancer Institute Durham, NC
Contact: Nita Burke - (713) 792-3336 - email@example.com
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation