MD Anderson Events
Lessons Learned from the Development of HER2 Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
Seminar hosted by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 4/3/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 4/3/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: Neil L. Spector, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor of Medicine Associate Professor of Pharmacology & Cancer Biology Co-Director, Experimental Therapeutics Program Associate Director of Clinical Research, Breast Cancer Program Duke Cancer Institute Durham, NC
Contact: Nita Burke - (713) 792-3336 - email@example.com
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.