MD Anderson Events
Lessons Learned from the Development of HER2 Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
Seminar hosted by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 4/3/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 4/3/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: Neil L. Spector, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor of Medicine Associate Professor of Pharmacology & Cancer Biology Co-Director, Experimental Therapeutics Program Associate Director of Clinical Research, Breast Cancer Program Duke Cancer Institute Durham, NC
Contact: Nita Burke - (713) 792-3336 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.