MD Anderson Events
Life After: Coming Out
Panelists will discuss their journey of “coming out” as either lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender to their family, friends and colleagues. Come hear their stories and testimonials regarding their personal emotions through what could be one of the hardest or easiest decisions of their life. Join us as we discuss.... “Life After”.
Date: 10/2/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 10/2/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Pickens Tower, 2nd Floor, Training Room A
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Faculty Health - (713) 794-5292 - email@example.com
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.