MD Anderson Events
Living Well with Myeloma: Experts' Perspectives on What New Options Mean for You
Join MD Anderson, for the Living Well with Myeloma conference on Saturday, March 16, 2013 from 11 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. This FREE, interactive town meeting allows patients to learn:
- How the world of myeloma is changing,
- About the emerging therapies and ongoing research that show promise,
- Strategies for dealing with complications of myeloma and treatment side effects, and
- What you can do to best cope and live well with myeloma.
The event will be held at MD Anderson's Hickey Auditorium located in MD Anderson's Main Building, 1515 Holcombe Blvd., (Floor 11, R11.1400), Houston, TX 77030.
Registration is free and required. Check-in opens at 10:30 a.m. Lunch will be provided at 11 a.m., and the program will begin at noon.
Visit patientpower.info/mar16 or call 888-739-3127 for more information.
Produced by Patient Power and hosted by MD Anderson.
Date: 3/16/13, 10:30am to 4:30pm
Time: 3/16/13, 10:30am to 4:30pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: Community Event
Contact: Desiree Phillips - (713) 563-8183 - email@example.com
MyelomaConference.pdf (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- MD Anderson @ The Shell Houston Open
- Well Wives Support Group
- FOOTLOOSE - myCancerConnection Day Away Program
- Relay for LIfe Katy/ West Houston
- Relay for Life Greater Fort Bend
- 15th Annual Run for the Rose
- PIKNIC - Overcoming fatigue during your cancer journey
- PIKNIC - Finding the inner link to healing
- AMP UP! Move to End Bladder Cancer
- PIKNIC Survivorship Series Young adult survivorship resources: Focus on fertility