MD Anderson Events
Living the Anti-Cancer Life: The Legacy of David Servan-Schreiber, MD, PhD
Lorenzo Cohen, Integrative Medicine Program Director, will provide an update on the research detailed in Servan-Schreiber's best-selling book Anti-Cancer.
Franklin Servan-Schreiber will share his year by his brother's side - the struggles and the laughs in the face of terminal illness, David's motivation for writing his last book, and what he feels were the important messages bearing the gift of hope against despair.
Advance Registration is Required as seating is limited. Register online at IntegrativeMed@mdanderson.org or by calling 713-792-3201.
Date: 1/26/12, 6:30pm to 7:30pm
Time: 1/26/12, 6:30pm to 7:30pm
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: 7435 Fannin Street at Old Spanish Trail, Houston, TX 77054 Free Parking: From Old Spanish Trail, turn at the event parking sign between Fannin and Bertner. Go straight, and the parking garage will be on your left. The event will be held in the building to your right.
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Felicia Stephens - (713) 745-3206 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs