MD Anderson Events
Liz Wiseman: Are You a Genius or a Genius Maker
Liz WIseman, speaker, executive advisor and author of Multipliers - How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter
Title of her address: Are You a Genius or a Genius Maker?
Co-sponsored by Women Faculty Programs, HR Talent Development and Faculty Development, as part of the Healthcare Leadership Series.
Date: 5/2/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/2/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: CPB 8th floor, Room 7 & 8
Facilitator: Elizabeth Travis, Ph.D.
Speaker: Liz Wiseman
Sponsor: Elizabeth Travis, Ph.D.
Contact: Abby Mitchell - (713) 792-6142 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oncologic Emergency Medicine Education Series
- Oncology Science and Practice Forum
- Center for Cancer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging DIRSS: Research Seminar Series
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging Research Seminar Series (DIRSS)
- Integrative Medicine Program Lecture Series
- John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
- 2017 Alando J. Ballantyne Distinguished Lectureship