MD Anderson Events
Lost Pines Conference: Stem Cells, Epigenetics and Cancer
This Lost Pines Conference continues a series that has been held for several decades. The meeting provides a wonderful opportunity for students, postdoctoral fellows and faculty to present new results in a relaxed setting with many opportunities for informal discussion.
This year's Keynote speaker will be Elaine Fuchs, PhD from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute and the Rockefeller University. The program will include scientific platform sessions, poster sessions, a Texas style barbecue dinner under the pines, and a banquet Saturday night with entertainment by DelGrosso/Richardson Blues Band.
The meeting will be held November 1-3, 2013 at the Science Park campus of the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Smithville, Texas. Registration is a bargain at $150 for faculty and $100 for students and postdoctoral fellows! Registration is limited to 150 participants, so do not delay.
Registration Deadline: October 5th
You may submit an abstract during the registration process.
Date: 11/1/13 to 11/3/13
Time: 11/1/13, 8am to 11/3/13, 5pm
Location: Science Park Campus, Smithville, TX
Directions: Visit www.lostpinesconference.org for directions, registration, and more information.
Contact: Cindy Morgan - (512) 237-6460 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.