MD Anderson Events
Lunch & Learn Seminar - aCGH Data Analysis
From Dots to Data: Considerations when extracting data from a CGH array image.
An overview will be provided of the image extraction method using Feature Extraction Software and consideration of quality control metrics will be discussed.
Analysis of aCGH and aCGH+SNP Samples: Using the software to identify genetic variants in research.
An overview of data analysis using Cytogenomics software to identify copy number changes, loss of heterozygosity and uniparental disomy in disease research.
Date: 8/7/13, 12pm to 2pm
Time: 8/7/13, 12pm to 2pm
Facilitator: Jun Gu, MD, Ph.D.
Sponsor: SHP Cytogenetic Technology Program & Agilent Technologies
Contact: Angela Rainer, MS - (512) 827-1484 - firstname.lastname@example.org
MDACC Cyto Lunch and Learn 080713.pdf (PDF, 391 KB)
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Marker-guided targeted therapy, PARP inhibitors, and novel post-translational modification of PD-L1"
- Biomechanics and Tissue Engineering A Collaborative Workshop
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship
- Morgan Welch Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Program 10th Anniversary Conference: The Future of Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “The VHL Tumor Suppressor: Insights into Oxygen Sensing, Cancer Metabolism and Drugging the Undruggable”