MD Anderson Events
Lunch & Learn Seminar - aCGH Data Analysis
From Dots to Data: Considerations when extracting data from a CGH array image.
An overview will be provided of the image extraction method using Feature Extraction Software and consideration of quality control metrics will be discussed.
Analysis of aCGH and aCGH+SNP Samples: Using the software to identify genetic variants in research.
An overview of data analysis using Cytogenomics software to identify copy number changes, loss of heterozygosity and uniparental disomy in disease research.
Date: 8/7/13, 12pm to 2pm
Time: 8/7/13, 12pm to 2pm
Facilitator: Jun Gu, MD, Ph.D.
Sponsor: SHP Cytogenetic Technology Program & Agilent Technologies
Contact: Angela Rainer, MS - (512) 827-1484 - firstname.lastname@example.org
MDACC Cyto Lunch and Learn 080713.pdf (PDF, 391 KB)
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations