MD Anderson Events
Lung Cancer Alliance Lung Love Walk - Houston
Join our MD Anderson team for the Lung Love Walk to raise awareness and support for lung cancer. MD Anderson is a corporate sponsor of this event. The MD Anderson team is open to employees, patients, volunteers, and their family and friends.
The first 25 people to join our team will receive a free MD Anderson team t-shirt. You will receive instructions to pick up your shirt from the MD Anderson Fitness Center a few days before the event. Shirts are adult sizes and will be first come, first served. All MD Anderson team members are encouraged to wear an MD Anderson t-shirt to the race even if they did not receive a free team shirt.
Register online to join MD Anderson's team:
- Click here to register.
- Click Register Now and agree to the waiver/agreement.
- Click Join a Team and select MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- Create a username and password and continue with your registration.
MD Anderson employees are not required to raise money.
Date: 11/8/14, 7:30am to 10:30am
Time: 11/8/14, 7:30am to 10:30am
Location: Spotts Park, 401 S. Height Blvd., Houston 77007
Directions: Free parking at United Way parking garage, 50 Waugh Drive
Format: Community Event
Contact: Marisa Mir - (713) 792-3363 - firstname.lastname@example.org
LungLoveWalk_Flyer.pdf (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- School of Health Professions Open House
- Annual Postdoc & Family Picnic
- Run for Wellness
- myCancerConnection Day Away: Houston Astros (Survivorship Week)
- Resource Fair (Survivorship Week)
- Help with Advance Care Planning (Survivorship Week)
- My Favorite Day (Survivorship Week)
- OncWalk (Survivorship Week)
- Breathing Circle (Survivorship Week)
- myCancerConnection PIKNIC Survivorship Series: The Voice of the Patient (Survivorship Week)