MD Anderson Events
Lung Cancer Alliance Lung Love Walk - Houston
Join our MD Anderson team for the Lung Love Walk to raise awareness and support for lung cancer. MD Anderson is a corporate sponsor of this event. The MD Anderson team is open to employees, patients, volunteers, and their family and friends.
The first 25 people to join our team will receive a free MD Anderson team t-shirt. You will receive instructions to pick up your shirt from the MD Anderson Fitness Center a few days before the event. Shirts are adult sizes and will be first come, first served. All MD Anderson team members are encouraged to wear an MD Anderson t-shirt to the race even if they did not receive a free team shirt.
Register online to join MD Anderson's team:
- Click here to register.
- Click Register Now and agree to the waiver/agreement.
- Click Join a Team and select MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- Create a username and password and continue with your registration.
MD Anderson employees are not required to raise money.
Date: 11/8/14, 7:30am to 10:30am
Time: 11/8/14, 7:30am to 10:30am
Location: Spotts Park, 401 S. Height Blvd., Houston 77007
Directions: Free parking at United Way parking garage, 50 Waugh Drive
Format: Community Event
Contact: Marisa Mir - (713) 792-3363 - firstname.lastname@example.org
LungLoveWalk_Flyer.pdf (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Global Navigation
- About Us
- How You Can Help
- Children's Art Project
- Contact Us
- Patient and Cancer Information
- Cancer Information
- Patient Information
- Care Centers & Clinics
- Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Services & Amenities
- Clinical Trials
- News and Publications
- Education and Research
- Departments, Programs & Labs
- Research at MD Anderson
- Education & Training
- Resources for Professionals
- For Employees
- Employee Resources
- Doing Business
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Strategic Industry Ventures
- State of Texas
- State of Texas Home Page
- Statewide Search (TRAIL)
- State Comptroller - Where the Money Goes
- Texas Homeland Security
- The University of Texas System
- Institution Resume
- Legal, Policy and Reports
- Reports to the State
- Legal Statements & Site Policies