MD Anderson Events
Lung Cancer HEalth Fair
It’s a great day to kick the habit! The challenge is to stop smoking for 24 hours, the first step to quitting forever. Stop by the health fair to speak with staff and get resources to help you quit. Please call Patient Education at 713-792-7128 to learn more.
Date: 11/19/13, 10am to 2pm
Time: 11/19/13, 10am to 2pm
Location: Main Building, Floor 1, The Aquarium
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Jerah Thomas - 38187 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds