MD Anderson Events
Lung Cancer HEalth Fair
It’s a great day to kick the habit! The challenge is to stop smoking for 24 hours, the first step to quitting forever. Stop by the health fair to speak with staff and get resources to help you quit. Please call Patient Education at 713-792-7128 to learn more.
Date: 11/19/13, 10am to 2pm
Time: 11/19/13, 10am to 2pm
Location: Main Building, Floor 1, The Aquarium
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Jerah Thomas - 38187 - email@example.com
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang