MD Anderson Events
Lung Cancer HEalth Fair
It’s a great day to kick the habit! The challenge is to stop smoking for 24 hours, the first step to quitting forever. Stop by the health fair to speak with staff and get resources to help you quit. Please call Patient Education at 713-792-7128 to learn more.
Date: 11/19/13, 10am to 2pm
Time: 11/19/13, 10am to 2pm
Location: Main Building, Floor 1, The Aquarium
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Jerah Thomas - 38187 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry