MD Anderson Events
Lung Cancer Moon Shot: Updates and Progress
With John Heymach, M.D., Ph.D., chair of Department of Thoracic/Head and Neck Medical Oncology
Lunch will be provided to the first 25 guests. CEUs will be available for nurses, dietitians, social workers and certified health education specialists. Please call Patient Education at 713-792-7128 to learn more.
Date: 11/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 11/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Main Building, Floor 10, near Elevator F, Room G10.3315
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Jerah Thomas - (713) 563-8187 - email@example.com
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.