MD Anderson Events
MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience April Seminar Series
Event Title: Dynorphin is a Neuromodulator that Inhibits Itch in the Dorsal Horn of the Spinal Cord
Date: 4/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: S3.8371, Mitchell Building (BSRB)
Directions: Main Building, Elevator D to Floor 3, Follow signs to Mitchell Building (BSRB), Follow signs to ElevatorJ, Follow signs to S3.8371.
Facilitator: Patrick Dougherty, PhD
Speaker: Sarah E. Ross, PhD
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor, Department of Neurobiology, Pittsburgh Center for Pain Research, University of Pittsburgh
Sponsor: Anesthesiology & Periop Med/Critical Care
Contact: Valerie Alexis - (713) 563-7467 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Molecular Regulation of Beclin 1 in Autophagy and Tumor Suppression"