MD Anderson Events
MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience April Seminar Series
Event Title: Dynorphin is a Neuromodulator that Inhibits Itch in the Dorsal Horn of the Spinal Cord
Date: 4/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: S3.8371, Mitchell Building (BSRB)
Directions: Main Building, Elevator D to Floor 3, Follow signs to Mitchell Building (BSRB), Follow signs to ElevatorJ, Follow signs to S3.8371.
Facilitator: Patrick Dougherty, PhD
Speaker: Sarah E. Ross, PhD
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor, Department of Neurobiology, Pittsburgh Center for Pain Research, University of Pittsburgh
Sponsor: Anesthesiology & Periop Med/Critical Care
Contact: Valerie Alexis - (713) 563-7467 - email@example.com
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations