MD Anderson Events
MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience April Seminar Series
Intrathecal Calcineurin Provides Prolonged Analgesia in a Rat Model of Neuropathic Pain
Date: 4/18/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/18/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Anderson Conference Hall, Main Building, Floor 11, R11.1100, Rooms 5-6
Directions: Main Building, Elevator A to Floor 11, Follow signs to Frank E. Anderson Conference Rooms 5-6
Facilitator: Patrick Dougherty, PhD
Speaker: Vjekoslav Miletic, PhD
Speaker Bio: Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
Sponsor: Anesthesiology & Periop Med/Critical Care
Contact: Valerie Alexis - (713) 563-7467 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.