MD Anderson Events
MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience February Seminar Series
Research Seminar Series.
Date: 2/21/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/21/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Anderson Conference Hall, Main Building, Floor 11, R11.1100, Rooms 3-4
Directions: Main Building, Floor 11, R11.1100, Rooms 3-4, near Elevator A
Facilitator: Patrick Dougherty, PhD
Speaker: Jon D. Levine, PhD
Speaker Bio: Professor, Departments of Medicine, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery & Physiological Nursing, University of California, San Francisco
Sponsor: Anesthesiology & Periop Med/Critical Care
Contact: Valerie Alexis - (713) 563-7467 - email@example.com
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series