MD Anderson Events
MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience February Seminar Series
Research Seminar Series.
Date: 2/21/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/21/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Anderson Conference Hall, Main Building, Floor 11, R11.1100, Rooms 3-4
Directions: Main Building, Floor 11, R11.1100, Rooms 3-4, near Elevator A
Facilitator: Patrick Dougherty, PhD
Speaker: Jon D. Levine, PhD
Speaker Bio: Professor, Departments of Medicine, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery & Physiological Nursing, University of California, San Francisco
Sponsor: Anesthesiology & Periop Med/Critical Care
Contact: Valerie Alexis - (713) 563-7467 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.