MD Anderson Events
MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience February Seminar Series
Research Seminar Series.
Date: 2/21/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/21/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Anderson Conference Hall, Main Building, Floor 11, R11.1100, Rooms 3-4
Directions: Main Building, Floor 11, R11.1100, Rooms 3-4, near Elevator A
Facilitator: Patrick Dougherty, PhD
Speaker: Jon D. Levine, PhD
Speaker Bio: Professor, Departments of Medicine, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery & Physiological Nursing, University of California, San Francisco
Sponsor: Anesthesiology & Periop Med/Critical Care
Contact: Valerie Alexis - (713) 563-7467 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations