MD Anderson Events
MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience February Seminar Series
Research Seminar Series.
Date: 2/21/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/21/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Anderson Conference Hall, Main Building, Floor 11, R11.1100, Rooms 3-4
Directions: Main Building, Floor 11, R11.1100, Rooms 3-4, near Elevator A
Facilitator: Patrick Dougherty, PhD
Speaker: Jon D. Levine, PhD
Speaker Bio: Professor, Departments of Medicine, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery & Physiological Nursing, University of California, San Francisco
Sponsor: Anesthesiology & Periop Med/Critical Care
Contact: Valerie Alexis - (713) 563-7467 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship