MD Anderson Events
MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience May Seminar Series
Gene Therapy for Intractable Chronic Pain from the Bench to Human Clinical Trial
Date: 5/16/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/16/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 4 (FCT3.4142)
Directions: 3rd Floor of Main Building > Skybridge To Pickens Tower(Floor 3) > From Elevator N follow signs to Pickens Tower Multi Purpose Rooms 1-8
Facilitator: Patrick Dougherty, PhD
Speaker: David Fink, MD
Speaker Bio: Robert Brear Professor and Chair of the Department of Neurology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Sponsor: Anesthesiology & PeriOp Med/Critical Care
Contact: Valerie Alexis - (713) 563-7467 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.