MD Anderson Events
MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience September Seminar Series
The Cytokine Microenvironment Hypothesis of Chronic Pain
Date: 9/19/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/19/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Anderson Conference Hall, Main Building, Floor 11, R11.1100, Rooms 3-4
Directions: 1515 Holcombe Blvd., 11th Floor near Elevator A
Facilitator: Patrick Dougherty, PhD
Speaker: Xian-Guo Liu, PhD
Speaker Bio: Professor/Director of the Department of Physiology, Zhongshan School of Medicine, Guangzhou, China, Director of Pain, Research Center of Sun Yat-sen University
Contact: Valerie Alexis - (713) 563-7467 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare