MD Anderson Events
MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience September Seminar Series
The Cytokine Microenvironment Hypothesis of Chronic Pain
Date: 9/19/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/19/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Anderson Conference Hall, Main Building, Floor 11, R11.1100, Rooms 3-4
Directions: 1515 Holcombe Blvd., 11th Floor near Elevator A
Facilitator: Patrick Dougherty, PhD
Speaker: Xian-Guo Liu, PhD
Speaker Bio: Professor/Director of the Department of Physiology, Zhongshan School of Medicine, Guangzhou, China, Director of Pain, Research Center of Sun Yat-sen University
Contact: Valerie Alexis - (713) 563-7467 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.