MD Anderson Events
MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience September Seminar Series
The Cytokine Microenvironment Hypothesis of Chronic Pain
Date: 9/19/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/19/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Anderson Conference Hall, Main Building, Floor 11, R11.1100, Rooms 3-4
Directions: 1515 Holcombe Blvd., 11th Floor near Elevator A
Facilitator: Patrick Dougherty, PhD
Speaker: Xian-Guo Liu, PhD
Speaker Bio: Professor/Director of the Department of Physiology, Zhongshan School of Medicine, Guangzhou, China, Director of Pain, Research Center of Sun Yat-sen University
Contact: Valerie Alexis - (713) 563-7467 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach