MD Anderson Events
MD Anderson Regional Care Centers, An Oncology Symposium for the Primary Care Provider
For additional information and to register, go to: www.MDAnderson.org/conferences.
On-site registration opens at 7:00 am on Saturday, September 29, 2012. Opening session begins at 8:30 am and adjourns at 12:30 pm. Agenda topics includes prostate cancer, gynecologic oncology, breast cancer and emerging issues in oncology.
Date: 9/29/12, all day
Time: 9/29/12, all day
Location: MD Anderson Regional Care Center, 1327 Lake Pointe Parkway, Sugar Land, TX 77478
CME: 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
Contact: Shirley Roy - (713) 792-7275 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference