MD Anderson Events
MD Anderson Regional Care Centers, An Oncology Symposium for the Primary Care Provider
For additional information and to register, go to: www.MDAnderson.org/conferences.
On-site registration opens at 7:00 am on Saturday, September 29, 2012. Opening session begins at 8:30 am and adjourns at 12:30 pm. Agenda topics includes prostate cancer, gynecologic oncology, breast cancer and emerging issues in oncology.
Date: 9/29/12, all day
Time: 9/29/12, all day
Location: MD Anderson Regional Care Center, 1327 Lake Pointe Parkway, Sugar Land, TX 77478
CME: 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
Contact: Shirley Roy - (713) 792-7275 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies