MD Anderson Events
MD Anderson Regional Care Centers, An Oncology Symposium for the Primary Care Provider
For additional information and to register, go to: www.MDAnderson.org/conferences.
On-site registration opens at 7:00 am on Saturday, September 29, 2012. Opening session begins at 8:30 am and adjourns at 12:30 pm. Agenda topics includes prostate cancer, gynecologic oncology, breast cancer and emerging issues in oncology.
Date: 9/29/12, all day
Time: 9/29/12, all day
Location: MD Anderson Regional Care Center, 1327 Lake Pointe Parkway, Sugar Land, TX 77478
CME: 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
Contact: Shirley Roy - (713) 792-7275 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Molecular Regulation of Beclin 1 in Autophagy and Tumor Suppression"