MD Anderson Events
Mc Combs Institute & Clinical Cancer Prevention Seminar with Dr. Gary Siuzdak entitled
Mc Combs Institute & Clinical Cancer Prevention Seminar with Dr. Gary Siuzdak entitled "Metabolomics as a Unique Biochemical Approach for Understanding Disease Pathogenesis"
Date: 8/21/12, 9am to 10am
Time: 8/21/12, 9am to 10am
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Facilitator: Dr. Samir Hanash
Speaker: Dr. Gary Siuzdak
Speaker Bio: Dr. Gary Siuzdak, Ph.D is currently the Senior Director, Center for Metabolomics and the Professor, Chemistry and Molecular Biology at Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, California.
Contact: Margaret Bruce - (713) 792-5553 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Amy Heimberger, M.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Frederick F. Lang, MD, FACS, FAANS
- GAP 2017 Conference - Houston
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct
- 1st Oncological Critical Care Research Network International Conference
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience May Seminar Series
- 2017 Internal Medicine Research Retreat
- Center for Camcer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series