MD Anderson Events
Mc Combs Institute & Clinical Cancer Prevention Seminar with Dr. Gary Siuzdak entitled
Mc Combs Institute & Clinical Cancer Prevention Seminar with Dr. Gary Siuzdak entitled "Metabolomics as a Unique Biochemical Approach for Understanding Disease Pathogenesis"
Date: 8/21/12, 9am to 10am
Time: 8/21/12, 9am to 10am
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Facilitator: Dr. Samir Hanash
Speaker: Dr. Gary Siuzdak
Speaker Bio: Dr. Gary Siuzdak, Ph.D is currently the Senior Director, Center for Metabolomics and the Professor, Chemistry and Molecular Biology at Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, California.
Contact: Margaret Bruce - (713) 792-5553 - email@example.com
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations