MD Anderson Events
Mc Combs Institute & Clinical Cancer Prevention Seminar with Dr. Gary Siuzdak entitled
Mc Combs Institute & Clinical Cancer Prevention Seminar with Dr. Gary Siuzdak entitled "Metabolomics as a Unique Biochemical Approach for Understanding Disease Pathogenesis"
Date: 8/21/12, 9am to 10am
Time: 8/21/12, 9am to 10am
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Facilitator: Dr. Samir Hanash
Speaker: Dr. Gary Siuzdak
Speaker Bio: Dr. Gary Siuzdak, Ph.D is currently the Senior Director, Center for Metabolomics and the Professor, Chemistry and Molecular Biology at Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, California.
Contact: Margaret Bruce - (713) 792-5553 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar