MD Anderson Events
Mc Combs Institute & Clinical Cancer Prevention Seminar with Dr. Gary Siuzdak entitled
Mc Combs Institute & Clinical Cancer Prevention Seminar with Dr. Gary Siuzdak entitled "Metabolomics as a Unique Biochemical Approach for Understanding Disease Pathogenesis"
Date: 8/21/12, 9am to 10am
Time: 8/21/12, 9am to 10am
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Facilitator: Dr. Samir Hanash
Speaker: Dr. Gary Siuzdak
Speaker Bio: Dr. Gary Siuzdak, Ph.D is currently the Senior Director, Center for Metabolomics and the Professor, Chemistry and Molecular Biology at Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, California.
Contact: Margaret Bruce - (713) 792-5553 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies