MD Anderson Events
Medical Missions Africa Initiative
The Medical Missions Group is meeting Wednesday, May 23 at 11:30 – 12:30 pm (feel free to come anytime during the meeting) in conference room CPB6.3501 to discuss medical mission opportunities in Africa. From our last meeting, the following countries of Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Tanzania and Nigeria was discussed as potential areas of involvement. Topics to be addressed include NGO identification and volunteer program development.
Date: 5/23/12, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 5/23/12, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Robert Armstrong - (713) 745-9432 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang