MD Anderson Events
Medical Missions Africa Initiative
The Medical Missions Group is meeting Wednesday, May 23 at 11:30 – 12:30 pm (feel free to come anytime during the meeting) in conference room CPB6.3501 to discuss medical mission opportunities in Africa. From our last meeting, the following countries of Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Tanzania and Nigeria was discussed as potential areas of involvement. Topics to be addressed include NGO identification and volunteer program development.
Date: 5/23/12, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 5/23/12, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Robert Armstrong - (713) 745-9432 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds