MD Anderson Events
Medical Missions Africa Initiative
The Medical Missions Group is meeting Wednesday, May 23 at 11:30 – 12:30 pm (feel free to come anytime during the meeting) in conference room CPB6.3501 to discuss medical mission opportunities in Africa. From our last meeting, the following countries of Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Tanzania and Nigeria was discussed as potential areas of involvement. Topics to be addressed include NGO identification and volunteer program development.
Date: 5/23/12, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 5/23/12, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Robert Armstrong - (713) 745-9432 - email@example.com
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop